Xiaomi new device Mi-A2 is launched today in a Global event in Madrid, Spain. Two versions of the device were launched, Mi-A2 lite & Mi-A2. This device is the upgrade of the company’s last year device Mi-A1, started under Google’s Android One Program. Mi-A1 will run on stock Android under Android One Program. Xiaomi also reveals that Mi-A1 was one of the top-selling smartphones across the world in 2017.
Specification of Xiaomi Mi-A2 :
Xiaomi new device Mi-A2 has just launched in Spain. The specification of the device goes below :
- The design of Mi-A2 is quite slim at 7.3mm. The company says it is slimmer than Samsung A8 which is 8.4mm thick.
- Mi A2 is packed with an AI-based dual-camera featuring 20-megapixel, Sony IMX376 sensor and f/1.75 aperture and 12-megapixel Sony IMX486 sensor. This will also improve low-light photography.
- The front-camera resolution: 20-megapixel, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2um Super Pixel, low-light enhancement, AI portrait selfies, semantic segmentation and HDR. Mi A2 also have AI selfie camera.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 will be available in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colour options.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 will be one of the first devices to get the Android P, says Google. The update will be rolled out later this year.
- The device is one of the few devices to come with Qualcomm’s top-end Snapdragon 660 processor.
Specification of Xiaomi Mi-A2 Lite :
Mi A2 Lite comes with a similar design as Mi A2, except a notched display. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The Android One Mi A2 Lite will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, making it one of the more affordable phones to do so. The phone features a 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with AI portrait mode, PDAF and other camera modes.
The Mi A2 Lite will sell at €179, ₹14,500 for the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant and €229, ₹18,500 for the 4GB RAM/64GB option.
The Mi A2 base model will be available for 249 Euros, Rs 20,000 approximately. The 6GB + 128GB model will be available for 349 Euros, Rs 28,000 approximately.
What are your views on the new device .?