Serving in the Army is one of the toughest and the most prestigious job not only in India but in the whole world. They all wake up on the border so that we all can sleep in peace. Soldiers work day and night, stay away from home to secure borders from enemies. Indian Army always tends to work in the worst condition, and they all never complain.
Whenever India need in any tough situation, they are always there to help out in any possible circumstances.
Read out 10 Indian Army quotes which will make you proud.
1. “Either I’ll come back after hoisting the tricolor, or i’ll come back wrapped in it, but I’ll be back for sure.” — Capt. Vikram Batra, Param Veer Chakra.
2. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.” — Ladakh Leh highway sign board, Indian Army.
3. “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill my blood.”— Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey, Param Veer Chakra.
4. “Our Flag does not fly high because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.” — Indian Army.
5. “To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us.. You must be kidding.” — Indian Army.
6. “May god have mercy on our enemies because we won’t.” — Indian Army.
7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.” — Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
8. “If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying, or he’s a Gorkha.” — Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw.
9. “It is God’s duty to forgive the terrorists, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two” — Indian Army.
10. “I regret i have but one life to give for my country.” — Officer Prem Ramchandani.